This was the question I posed at the beginning of August…………..
Have you taken a really good look at pages 148 and 149 in the new catalog? the page is headed ‘Paper Basics, cards and envelopes”
Well those paper basics contain a lovely selection of what I would call ‘specialty papers’ and I offered you a chance to have a little of some of them in a paper ‘share’………………………
I have had a fun day kuttin’ and kittin’ these beautiful products – which we shall also be using over the coming months in classes, camps and my virtual, on-line class ~ Stamp Set of the Month.
The box arrived at 10:15 this morning:
Out came the Paper Cutter:
Glimmer Paper always deserves a picture by itself!!! This share includes a piece of the new black glimmer paper available from tomorrow (Sept 1st) in the new Holiday catalog!
All packed in bags and labelled with product, catalog page number and catalog number – cos’ I just know you will want to order more!!
Close up of each share:
(now time for a cuppa tea!)
Don’t be sad it you missed this one…… contact me know (email email@example.com) or hit the PayPal link below, and you can join in the next one.
So here is what you will get:
- Glimmer Paper 6 x 6 piece of each of the 5 glimmer papers, Gold, Silver, Red, Dazzling Diamonds and Black (yes Black – this is a new one from the Holiday catalog!)
- Foil Sheets 6 x 6 piece of each of the 3 colors, Gold, Silver and Red (another new one from the holiday catalog)
- 2 Sheets (11 x 8 1/2) Shimmery White card
- 6 Sheets (11 x 8 1/2) Extra Thick White Card (great for card bases)
- 1/2 sheet (6×12) of each of the 4 colors of cotton paper
- 2 sheets (11 x 8 1/4 ) vellum Card
- 8 Metallic Doilies ~ 4 each of gold and silver
- 3 pieces (6 x 6) Holiday Fancy Foil Vellum (another new one from the Holiday Catalog)
- 1/2 sheet (6 x 12) each of the 5 envelope paper (great for gift bags as well)
- 6 x 6 piece of each Color Me Irresistibile Specialty Designer Series Paper (total of 12 pieces)
Total cost to you $19 (double share available ~ $38) (plus $5.00 Priority shipping)
If you bought a full pack of each it would come to over $118!
email me if you have any questions or hit the button below (paypal buttons are not appearing – but they do work!!)
Happy Stamping 🙂
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and my team I’d most definitely like to hear from you.