The new 2016 Occasions catalog has a wonderful selection of new ribbon, accessories and Designer Series Paper (DSP) and like me, I know you would like to get your hands on all of them! Well, here is the perfect opportunity to do so without breaking the bank!
I am so thrilled to be offering 2 shares ~ 1 for DSP and 1 for Buttons and Bows.
- 2.5 yards of each of the Black/Melon Mambo and Black/Mint Macaron Bakers Twine
- 1 yd Pool Party 3/8 Glitter Ribbon
- 1 yd WaterMelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
- 1 yd Bermuda Bay 1/8 Stitched Ribbon
- 3 Have a Cuppa Embellishments
- 24 Its My Party Enamel Dots
- 3 HoneyComb Embellishments
- 6 Bow Paper Clips
- 3 Botanical Garden Jewels
The cost of this share is $12 (To buy all of it would cost over $65!)
The DSP share contains:
- 12 pieces 6 x 6 Its My Party
- 6 pieces 6 x 6 Birthday Bouquet
- 12 pieces 6 x 6 Love Blossoms
- 6 pieces 6 x 6 Botanical Gardens
- 6 pieces 6 x 6 Shine On
- 12 pieces 6 x 6 Have a Cuppa
- 12 pieces 6 x 6 Going Places
- 1 piece 6 x 6 Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
The cost of this share is $12 (To buy all would cost over $107!)
You can choose to do either share or BOTH!!! If you would like to have one in February and March that will work too!!! Just let me know…….. 🙂
As per my demonstrator agreement, I place the order as the group collates. My previous shares have always been very popular and fill up very quickly ~ if you would like to take the opportunity to build up your stash of goodies, let me know as soon as possible.
So ~ what do you do next?
- email me to let me know you want to take advantage of this great offer,
- I will send you a paypal invoice
- When you have processed that and I have enough folks for each club I will get the goodies ordered
- I will tag or label each item, so they can be found in the catalog (‘cos I know you are going to want to order more!!)
- You can either collect your goodies or I will mail them to you.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and my team I’d most definitely like to hear from you