I have been asked again to do a Designer Series Paper from the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog ~ this is where you can get your hands on a 6 x 6 square of each of the new DSP’s without having to break the bank – and oh what a beautiful selection there is this again year!!!
Would you like to have a nice selection of the newest Designer Series Paper from the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog ? Paper Shares are the answer.
For those of you that have purchased shares from me in the past….I hope you have enjoyed them and will join in again and for those of you that are NEW to Products Shares….it is SIMPLE – they ARE the way to go! You get a 6 x 6 piece of each of the papers in each of the collections and each collection of papers will be individually wrapped and labeled with the name of the collection and the colors. And tada! You have a lovely selection of paper (81 sheets of 6″ x 6″ paper to be exact) for about 1/4 of the price. It’s as easy as that. Scroll down for all the details.
Cost $26 (would be $200 to buy it all!) You’ll receive 81 sheets of the new DSP ! (plus $4 shipping if you cannot do porch pickup)
Paper Shares will include 81 pieces of gorgeous new 6″ x 6″ Designer papers from 14 Different Paper packs from the 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog including:
- Woven Threads ~ 6 pieces
- Magnolia Lane ~ 6 pieces click here to see a sample card
- Garden Lane ~ 6 pieces click here to see a sample card
- Follow Your Art ~ 6 Pieces
- Bird Ballad ~ 6 Pieces
- Dinoroar ~ 6 Pieces
- See A Silhouette ~ 6 pieces
- Come Sail Away ~ 6 Pieces
- Perennial Essence ~ 6 Pieces
- Pressed Petals Specialty ~ 12 Pieces
- Mosaic Mood Specialty ~ 6 Pieces
- Noble Peacock Specialty ~ 3 Pieces click here to see a scrapbook page sample
- Noble Peacock Foil Sheets ~ 3 Pieces
- Perennial Essence Vellum ~ 3 pieces click here to see a sample card
Note some of the Perennial Essence Papers do not lend themselves to be cut into 6″ x 6″ squares so some of the design will be cut off.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.