What is ‘Buttons and Bows’ you say? It is an accessory club or ‘product share’
It is the perfect way to get your hands on a sample of each of the items included ~ it could be paper, ribbon, embellishments or Stampin Markers ~ without having to buy a whole bunch at once.
2015 ~ 2016 Specialty papeR
- Glimmer Paper 6 x 6 piece of each of the 5 glimmer papers, Gold, Silver, Red, Dazzling Diamonds and Black (yes Black – this is a new one from the Holiday catalog!)
- Foil Sheets 6 x 6 piece of each of the 3 colors, Gold, Silver and Red (another new one from the holiday catalog)
- 2 Sheets (11 x 8 1/2) Shimmery White card
- 6 Sheets (11 x 8 1/2) Extra Thick White Card (great for card bases)
- 1/2 sheet (6×12) of each of the 4 colors of cotton paper
- 2 sheets (11 x 8 1/4 ) vellum Card
- 12 Metallic Doilies ~ 6 each of gold and silver
- 3 pieces (6 x 6) Holiday Fancy Foil Vellum (another new one from the Holiday Catalog)
- 1/2 sheet (6 x 12) each of the 5 envelope paper (great for gift bags as well)
- 6 x 6 piece of each Color Me Irresistibile Specialty Designer Series Paper (total of 12 pieces)
Single Share (paypal buttons don’t show – but they are working!!)
This share is now closed – but look out for future ones!!
2014 – 2015 annual catalog
THIS SHARE IS NOW CLOSED – BUT LOOK OUT FOR FUTURE ONES! 🙂
The 2013 – 2014 Stampin’ Up catalog has a wonderful selection of new ribbon, buttons, brads and trinkets, and like me I just know you would like to get your hands on all of them, well here is the perfect opportunity to do so without breaking the bank!
2 yards of each of the new ‘In-color’ ribbons, 18 ‘subtles’ designer buttons, 6 of each of the Naturals buttons and Hardware essentials and 20 candy dots. That totals 10 yards of ribbon, 24 buttons and 26 trinkets.
2nd month of goodies:
3rd month of goodies:
4th month of Goodies:
By the 4th month you will have a total of 42 yards of ribbon, 90 buttons and 134 brads/trinkets ~ this is a great opportunity to build a supply of products for your card crafting, whether it is making cards, scrapbooking or home décor.
The subscription is $18.65 per month – (this includes tax and shipping from Stampin’ Up)….. what a deal!
In order to meet Stampin’ Up’s cash and carry policy I need to have groups of 4 people to participate in each club and you will need to message me with your order.
The small print…..Each member commits:
- to participate for the full 4 months of the club.
- collect your goodies personally or I will mail them to you (postage will be in addition to your $18.65 subsciption)
- provide me with cash or paypal each month to cover your subscription
- Provide the goodies by the 15th day of each month the club runs
- Tag or label each item so they can be found in the catalog so you can reorder (‘cos I know you are just gonna love these accessories)