Today is a ‘twofer’ – two cards for the price of one! One of the first things on my ‘wish list’ for the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog was the Darling Label Punch Box! It is the cutest tin filled with crafting must-haves, add some card and adhesives and maybe a few embellishments and you are ready to start creating!
This box contains a 6-piece stamp set with a coordinating punch, a clear stamp block and two Stampin’ Spots ~ one in Grapefruit Grove, the other in Night of Navy. Both my card use the goodies from this 8 x 8 x 3 size tin plus some Designer Series Paper, ribbon and Metallic Pearls. You gotta read on to see what I came up with……………………
Most of my projects seem to include ribbon, I have mentioned before that often times I start with my ribbon drawer for inspiration for my colors and then work from there. Ribbon is such a versilite embellishment and Stampin’ UP! has over 50 different ribbons and trims to choose from and they all coordinate with the ink and cardstock in the SU color families.
I shall be offering a ribbon share in August……………. so watch this space!
Designer Series Paper Share $30 (would be $246.90 to buy it all!)You’ll receive 122 sheets of the new DSP ! pg187-189
- Fresh Florals 20- 6×6 sheets
- Whole Lot of Lovely 6- 6×6 sheets
- Naturally Eclectic 6- 6×6 sheets
- Coffee Break 6- 6×6 sheets
- Pick a Pattern 6- 6×6 sheets
- Be Merry 6- 6×6 sheets
- Birthday Memories 6- 6×6 sheets
- Delightful Daisy 6- 6×6 sheets
- Eastern Palace Specialty 6- 6×6 sheets
- Bundle of Love Specialty 6- 6×6 sheets
- Foil Frenzy Specialty 6- 6×6 sheets
- Just Add Color 6- 6×6 sheets
It will also include the DSP Stacks:
- Wood Textures 12- 6×6 sheets
- Color Theory 12- 6×6 sheets
- Petal Garden 12- 6×6 sheets
Each set of Paper will be individually packed and labeled.
Let me know as soon as possible if you would like to be part of this share by completing the contact form below – it is the best way of getting your hands on all of the papers without breaking the bank!