I am about to hit the 5000 mark for views to my website, it has taken 14 months to get to this is wonderful milestone, I am thrilled and grateful to all of you for following me and reading what I have to share!
We are three weeks into the Traesure Hunt….. Have you joined in yet?
Have you joined in the Treasure Hunt? There is a chance to win a shopping spree of Stampin’ Up! Goodies but also an opportunity to visit lots of talented paper crafters web sites for ideas and inspiration. Continue reading
I really like the technique used on these cards, I made 3, each for a slightly different occasion, birthday, anniversary and a thank you…….. but I think it worked well for each of them. Continue reading
More and more demonstrators are adding or completing their clues for the Treasure Hunt, I have updated the list that you can find in the tab at the top of the page ‘LNS Fall Treasure Hunt’ Continue reading
How would you like to win a Gift Certificate toward Stampin’ Up! products????
Here is what you need to do:
- visit each of the blogs listed on the ‘Treasure Hunt’ tab above – look for participating Treasure Hunt players, they will have the picture of the treasure chest (above) and this will lead you to their clue.
- make a note of the clue you found and the name of the blog you found it on
- once you have collected all the clues, email them to ME at email@example.com, listing each clue and where you found it. Each customer may enter with only ONE demonstrator. If you are a demonstrator with a clue on your blog please do not enter to win.
- All entries will be verified for correctness and included in the drawing for the Grand Prize.
- You have from Sept 1st thru November 15th, 2014 to collect all the clues and email them to me, to be entered into the contest, the drawing for the prize winner will take place on November 25th 2014.
******* NOTE******** at this time we do not have all the clues as several Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are still preparing for their post, so you will want to check back often to see when others are addes! The prize amount is determined by the numbers of demonstrators participating in the Late Night Stampers Fall Treasure Hunt 2014 and their country of origin.
My clue can be found by clicking the tab at the top ‘ LNS FALL TREASURE HUNT’
Happy Hunting 🙂
The treasure hunt drew to a close last Friday…. the draw took place on Monday and the lucky winner of the US treasure hunt was….
Huge congratulations to her and happy shopping 🙂
The next Treasure Hunt will be in the spring….. if you ‘follow’ my blog you will get the information as soon at it is published.
I promised a handmade gift to one person who chose to ‘follow’ my blog and another for one person who let a comment on my blog ~ the winners are….
gegallas (for following)
Christy Q (for commenting)
please send me another comment with your contact details so I can get your prizes to you 🙂
The treasure hunt finishes on October 25th, don’t miss out of this great chance for a Stampin Up shopping spree!!!!!!
Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet Can be found on page 174 of the 2013 ~ 2014 Catalog 12 sheets of 12 x 12 adhesive for $14.95 It goes a long way, cut a piece the right size for your project, remove the backing sheet adhere it to you cardstock then remove the second backing sheet to reveal the adhesive. Great for sticking 2 pieces of card stock together for a good solid bond or sprinkling some dazzling diamonds or our new silver/gold or black/orange glitters from the new holiday catalog.
I am working on 2 special handmade gifts: one will go to someone who leaves a comment on my blog one will go to someone who follows my blog