Join Stampin’ Up and get your Starter Kit of $125 of anything from the current catalog or clearance rack for $75…… yes.. $75!!!!
……. read on for more details……
The usual price to Join Stampin’ Up! is a start up cost of $99 and you choose $125 worth of products of anything you like and included is a business kit (catalogues, order forms etc), plus free shipping on this particular order.
So what will the special offer get me???
- Between Nov 24 and Dec 2, I can save 25% on the starter kit making it $75 for $125 worth of any product I want
- Instant 20% income (or discount) on all sales with an opportunity to earn as much as 20% more on top of that
- BONUS: I will earn 25% commission on my sales in December (even if you sell to yourself!)
- Many ink pads, markers, cardstock and accessories for my stamping hobby/business at a discount
- A fantastic bi-monthly magazine that shares the Stampin’ Up! news as well as hundreds of full color ideas
- A chance to travel each year to the Stampin’ Up! Convention where more free stamps and gifts will be given to me. I will be joined with over 3,000 other stampers sharing ideas!
- All of my Stampin’ Up! purchases are tax-deductible (So is the traveling if I choose to go to Convention!)
- Free access to a great website from Stampin’ Up filled with hundreds of ideas for me to inspire me or to copy on that website!
- An opportunity to meet new friends!
- A complimentary Stampin’ Up! Catalog/Idea Book each year
- I can order from the new catalogs a month before anyone else
- If I want I can start my own business today!
- If I choose to sign up anyone, I begin to earn commission on his/her sales.
- I can have my own website (DBWS) to collect online orders and attract new customers
- A chance to earn 4 more stamps sets (any that I want in the current catalog) by selling $1,500 & recruiting only 1 person with my first full 3 months as a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up!’s new “Stampin’ Start” program
- Opportunities to earn free Cruises/Incentive Trips for two each year
My amazing team includes those who are building a business – they’re doing parties, workshops, classes, and more. But I also have a collection of ladies who buy just for their own hobby, some buy to make their products to sell at craft fairs and to others.
A very eclectic mix, and they’re such a supportive team to one another as much as to me. The friendships that have formed have been a joy to watch. And one of the biggest bonuses to being part of Stampin’ Up! is the camaraderie, friendship and fellowship that we share and nurture.
I made the decision to join Stampin’ Up! exactly 4 years ago yesterday – I have had a great time, met some fantastic people and have loved the way that Stampin’ Up! works with us.
So if you’re ready to join, right here, right now (yay!) and I know some of you are, then the link you need is HERE
Can’t wait to welcome you to my team.