Over the next few days I will share some cards made using the DSP – it is there to be used ~ not hoarded!!!!!!
The DSP share contains:
- 12 pieces 6 x 6 Its My Party
- 6 pieces 6 x 6 Birthday Bouquet
- 12 pieces 6 x 6 Love Blossoms
- 6 pieces 6 x 6 Botanical Gardens
- 6 pieces 6 x 6 Shine On
- 12 pieces 6 x 6 Have a Cuppa
- 12 pieces 6 x 6 Going Places
- 1 piece 6 x 6 Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
The cost of this share is $15 (To buy all would cost over $107!)
This card is made using the Botanical Gardens DSP – full of rich colors like Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black, Old Olive and Hello Honey. Here I have paired it with the Botanical Blooms stamp set and Botanical Builder Framelits dies. The larger flower was also cut from the DSP.
Card Base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Crushed Curry ~ scored @ 4 1/4
DSP Layer: 4 1/2 x 4 Botanical Gardens
Layer 3: 4 x 2 Whisper White
Ink colors: Crushed Curry and Mossy Meadow
There is still time to join in this share – just let me know as soon as possible!
As per my demonstrator agreement, I place the order as the group collates. My previous shares have always been very popular and fill up very quickly ~ if you would like to take the opportunity to build up your stash of goodies, let me know as soon as possible.
So ~ what do you do next?
- email me to let me know you want to take advantage of this great offer,
- I will send you a paypal invoice
- When you have processed that and I have enough folks for each club I will get the goodies ordered
- I will tag or label each item, so they can be found in the catalog (‘cos I know you are going to want to order more!!)
- You can either collect your goodies or I will mail them to you.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and my team I’d most definitely like to hear from you