What can be better than one Paper Pumpkin? well getting a second one from FREE has just got to be better!! Join Paper Pumpkin and receive a little magic every month. Paper Pumpkin is a 30 minutes creativity escape…. with everything you need to create a sweet project. Delivered to your door every month.
I really love my Paper Pumpkin! Let me tell you why…
- Everything is cut and ready for me to create
- Everything I need to make the project is IN the box
- When I’m done, I have a SUPER cute and exclusive stamp set and ink spot to use over and over
- You get a clear block (size D) with your first kit to help get started and use with all future kits
- I can take the box when I travel for something fun to do in the hotel or on the plane or in the airport waiting for that plane!
- I love getting a “present” in the mail every month
- Every month, Stampin’ Up! share a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to the YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative and do your own thing!
I hope you’ll check it out and give it a try! You can’t lose with this BOGO sale!
Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com and use the promo code: BOGO
Remember to select me Cindy Mitchell-Clark as your demonstrator. I have a free gift waiting for everyone who joins – what a deal!
Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
Offer Details: When you use promo code “BOGO” at PaperPumpkin.com,you will pay the regular price of $19.95 USD for the first month and get your second month for FREE!
If you subscribe with the promo code between now and September 10, you will pay full price for the September kit and get the October kit free. If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10,your first kit will be the October kit and you will get the November kit free. The offer is open to first time subscribers only.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and my team I’d most definitely like to hear from you