- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
The answer ~ Join Paper Pumpkin! First-time subscribers get June, July, and August kits at 25% off.
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! just celebrated its 3rd birthday and I have been a subscriber since DAY 1. Why, you ask, would I subscribe to a monthly kit when I have stamp sets, tools and supplies to create my own? ……………. read on…….
- The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at my door every month.
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
- Crafting time I can count on without a lot of prep work.
- Trying new techniques.
- Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
- Getting together with friends to craft every month.
- Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
- The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
- Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
- The surprise factor! ~ love this, we never know what will be in that cute little box every month.
In Paper Pumpkin kits you have everything you need in one box. You’ll get:
- An expertly-designed project
- All the supplies to complete the project, pre-cut and ready to go
- Step-by-step instructions (including a video)
- Something new and different every month
- In your first month you will receive a clear stamping block to use on all your projects ~ as a little gift from Stampin’ Up!
This is the May kit we just received:
And do-nut forget to experiment with additional ways to use this sweet kit. For instance, check out how adorable the donut card looks when paired with a Whisper White Note Card. Just stamp a few chocolate sprinkles on the front and you’ve got near-perfection!
You can also use this kit’s versatile stamp set to create a fabulous card that won’t send you running to the bakery for a donut fix! To get the fun, textured background featured here, just run Calypso Coral Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. And be sure to add a piece of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon for a trendy, finishing touch!
Who wouldn’t love to receive this classy little treat package? We simply stepped up one of the round card bases with a bit of Gold 1/8″ Ribbon, a Gold Binder Clip, and a cellophane bag.
And if you’ve been waiting for the perfect time to try Paper Pumpkin, this is it! Our Creativity Starts Here promotion is offering first-time Paper Pumpkin subscribers an introductory 25% discount on June, July, and August kits— so you’ll enjoy a full Paper Pumpkin experience all summer long. Sign up today through June 10 to start your creative journey at this great, introductory price! Just click Subscribe Now at paperpumpkin.com and enter the promo code STARTHERE. It has never been easier to skip to the fun!
I have a Facebook page dedicated to Paper Pumpkin , click here to find it, do’nut forget to ‘Like’ the page then you will get any updates into your newsfeed.
I hope you like today’s projects and will join in the fun every month – especially with this great discount – please let me know in a comment ~ by using that little link just under the title.
All supplies are available 24/7 in my on-line store, just click a picture below and it will take you right there. Please go ahead and use the host code at the top right there – I can then send you a thank-you for shopping with me.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!