Today I am offering a chance for you to take one of my classes in the comfort of your own home! It features the Petal Palette Stamp set and you will get to make 2 each of 4 different designs of cards.
Read on for more details……………….
Card Class to Go is a way for you to stamp with me from home. There is NO monthly obligation and this is not a club. For each class I provide pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs, a video and PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp along with me from home.
You can stop and start as often as you like, whenever you’d like. You can find details about ordering, near the bottom of this page. I hope you’ll join us for this month’s edition!
What you receive:
- Pre-cut materials to make 8 cards; cardstock, embellishments, embossed and punched pieces and envelopes are all included.
- Video link will be emailed to the same email address used to place your order so you can view the video as often and whenever you’d like. I stamp right along with you, walking you through the entire process of making each card. No prior stamping experience required.
- Exclusive PDF tutorial will be emailed to to the same email address used to place your order. The tutorial includes step-by-step instructions for each card with pictures. Some people prefer written instructions so I’ve got you covered! The PDF is available separately.
You will need the following items, to complete your cards ~ these are NOT included in your kit ~
- Clear blocks
- Snail Adhesive
- Blends pens in Pink Pirouette, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight
- You will need the following ink pads to make the cards the same as demonstrated.
- Basic Black Archival ink pad
- Early Expresso ink pad
HOW TO ORDER:
Ordering Date run from March 5th thru March 18th 2018 ~ kits will be mailed on March 25th.
Option 1: Petal Palette Clear Stamp Set with supplies to make 8 cards ~ 2 each of 4 different designs, includes PDF instructions, video tutorials and supply list ~ $45 (plus $4 shipping)
Option 2: Supplies to make 8 cards ~ 2 each of 4 different designs, includes PDF instructions, video tutorials and supply list ~ $15 (plus $2 Shipping)
Option 3: PDF instructions, video tutorials and supply list ~ $7
When you make your selection I will send you a PayPal invoice ( you do not need an account for this) ~ once I have received your payment I will order your goodies and prepare your kit ready for shipping.
Thank you for stopping by – I hope you like today’s class and I hope you will join me – please let me know in a comment ~ by using that little link just under the title.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
Here are the additional supplies used in this class, click on the picture and it will take you right there – order what you need. Please use the Host code at checkout so that I can send you a thank you for shopping with me. (it is up there on the right just under the pink purse)