It is a while since I spoke about Paper Pumpkin ~ Stampin’ UP!’s monthly subscription ~ from Monday 8th thru Wednesday 10th October they are offering a FLASH SALE to all new subscribers, where you can get October’s kit for just $5!!!!! Read on…………….
So let me tell you about Paper Pumpkin ~
Subscribe ~ you’ll receive a fully designed papercrafting kit delivered to your door each month.
Create ~ everything is precut and ready to go, so you can skip to the fun part of crafting!
Share ~ you’ll be prepared for every birthday, holiday, and bridal shower that comes your way.
So what can you expect every month:
- Every kit includes an exclusive stamp set that they can use over and over!
- At least one Classic Stampin’ Spot arrives with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, making it easy to build a collection of colorful ink spots.
- New subscribers receive a Paper Pumpkin clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and use throughout their subscription.
- Paper Pumpkin is an incredible value! In addition to sending you an exclusive stamp set and ink spot(s), they include everything you need to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Heading out of town? Grab a kit to put together during your downtime. Each monthly project fits in one little box so you can take it anywhere!
- You get a surprise in your mailbox every month. (Who doesn’t love happy mail?)
- Every month, Stampin’ UP! shares a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit so that you can pass it along to your subscribers. Just go to pumpkinhowto.com to link to the YouTube channel.
- Create the monthly project by following the instructions included with the kit, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page and get inspired by other subscribers’ brilliant monthly projects.
I have been a subscriber myself for the whole 5+ years that Paper Pumpkin has been around – Stampin UP! gives us little teasers about what is in the upcoming box and I love the the surprise each month when the little box arrives.
You have 2 options ~
- Month-to-month subscriptions make it easy to sign up for Paper Pumpkin and get started. Sign up before the 10th of any month, and we’ll ship your kit around the 15th of each month. Suspend (for a month) or cancel at any time. You will be billed when your kit ships.
- Prepaid subscriptions allow you to pay ahead for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months, and they come with a few perks!
The monthly subscripton is just $19:95 and includes shipping!
This makes a great Christmas Gift – imagine how thrilled a child, grandchild, friend would feel getting this lovely surprise in the mail box each month, a gift that can last 3, 6 or even 12 months!
I have a facebook page called Cindy’s Pumpkin Patch where I post ‘stuff’ about Paper Pumpkin, ideas for alternative projects for kits and the like!
So hit this button NOW (October 8th thru 10th (before 11:59pm ) and it will take you straight to the subscription page! Just enter the Promo code of FLASH1018 at checkout to get the deal!
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and my team I’d most definitely like to hear from you