The new Stampin’ Up Occasions catalog was launched about a week ago, it is time to have a closer look at some of the products. There is a big trend toward gold at the moment so I have chosen to pick out Golden Goodie products that will help you papercraft in the latest trend. Continue reading
Welcome to the 4th in my series on Punch Art embellishments……… this time I have made a video!!!
I shall be using this on a layout for my Scrap Camp next month, but it will work perfectly for a card front for next Christmas or with a change of colors to, say, pink, it will also make a ‘princess’ for a birthday card front.
- 2 1/2 circle punch ( 120906) for Cherry Cobbler (119685)
- Petite Pennents Builder Punch (122361) Whisper White (100730)and Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
- Small Oval (120908) Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
- 3/4 ” circle punch (119873) Pink Piroutte (111351)
- Little Leaves Sizzlit (114511) Chocolate Chip (102128)
- Beautiful Wings Embossit (118138) Velum Cardstock (101856)
Thanks to Kathy Kuffel and Julie Arvin for their inspiration.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and my team I’d most definitely like to hear from you
Using Big Shot die ‘top note’, heat embossed vellum, glimmer paper and large rhinestone. Lots of sparkle and shine, perfect for a wedding shower.