Welcome to the 4th in my series on Punch Art embellishments……… this time I have made a video!!!
I shall be using this on a layout for my Scrap Camp next month, but it will work perfectly for a card front for next Christmas or with a change of colors to, say, pink, it will also make a ‘princess’ for a birthday card front.
- 2 1/2 circle punch ( 120906) for Cherry Cobbler (119685)
- Petite Pennents Builder Punch (122361) Whisper White (100730)and Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
- Small Oval (120908) Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
- 3/4 ” circle punch (119873) Pink Piroutte (111351)
- Little Leaves Sizzlit (114511) Chocolate Chip (102128)
- Beautiful Wings Embossit (118138) Velum Cardstock (101856)
Thanks to Kathy Kuffel and Julie Arvin for their inspiration.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and my team I’d most definitely like to hear from you