I started to subscribe to ‘My Paper Pumpkin’ when it was launched in March 2013 and have enjoyed opening the box of goodies each month and working on the projects within. As I completed the projects I could not bear to lose/discard the stamps and ink spots that were part of each kit, so I simply popped them into a couple of the cute boxes the kits come in each month. Well, I was tidying up my craft area yesterday and came across the boxes and was amazed by the number and range of colors of ink spots I have now got!! Colors include Basic Black, Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party … plus a few more. This means I now have a whole range of colors (and more to come:-) ) in a handy size that I can take to retreats and camps without having to bring along the larger ink pads.
Now Stampin’ Up no longer sells sets of these ink spots so the only way to get them is thru ‘My Paper Pumpkin’ subscription. They will last a long time as you can use the re-inkers to ‘juice’ them up time and time again 🙂 SO this is a big bonus as far as I am concerned, quite apart from the exclusive stamps that come along each month.
If you have heard about ‘My Paper Pumpkin’ but not tried it or maybe not really understood how it works, let me give you a few details:
- it is a monthly subcription, $19.95 (includes shipping)
- every month is a surprise!
- it could be cards, Banners, mini-scrapbooks, gift-bags and April’s was the cutest frame art project for Mothers Day that included a 4 x 4 frame!!
- you get everything you need in the box to make that months projects (except adhesive)
- subscription is on auto-renew but you can skip a month or two if needed (who would do that?)
- you can buy extra supplies for some of the kits (so you can make more of the same gorgeous projects)
- great gift for a ‘crafty’ friend or family member or………………… YOU
So hit that button on the right hand side, it will take you straight to the sign up page – if you sign up before May 10th you will get your first kit by the end of this month, you can start making great projects and begin to get your own collection of Ink Spots!
Make sure you choose me as your demonstrator and if you have more questions then let me know……I will be happy to explain in more detail.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and my team I’d most definitely like to hear from you.