Number 3 of my Valentine’s cards is one I found on Pinterest, but I changed the colors from reds and blacks to Coastal Cabana and Basic Black. I was told about Pinterest a few years ago and I logged on…. 2 hours went by without me seeing the passing of them and I vowed I would be more careful with my time in the future! So I ration myself to about 20 minutes each time, I was fortunate to find this little gem in one of my 20 minutes!
I hope you are enjoying these valentine projects – please leave me a comment!
It features the You Plus Me stamp set -form the 2015 Occasions catalog
- 7 3/4 x 5 1/2 Coastal Cabana, scored @ 4 1/4
- 5 1/4 x 3 1/4 Whisper White layer
- 3 x 1 3/4 Stacked with Love DSP Stack
- 3 x 2 1/8 Stacked with Love DSP Stack
- 2 3/4 x 1 1/2 Coastal Cabana Layer
- 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 Whisper White Card Layer
- 3 x 7/8 Coastal Cabana Layer
- Scraps of Coastal Cabana and Whisper White for embellishments
Coastal Cabana and Memento Black Inks.
The ‘You and Me’ was stamped on White card and cut out with1 3/4 Circle Punch then layers onto Whisper White cut with 2″ punch.
The edge is 3 hearts from Coastal Cabana with the Sweetheart punch to give a fancy finish with a final scattering of rhinestones!!
Here are the main supplies used:
Happy Stamping 🙂
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and my team I’d most definitely like to hear from you.