The new 2016 – 2017 Annual catalog has a wonderful selection of new Designer Series Paper (DSP) and like me, I know you would like to get your hands on all of them! Well, here is the perfect opportunity to do so without breaking the bank!
I am so thrilled to be offering this DSP share
Our papers come in 12×12 sheets and in my share, they will be cut down to 6×6″ You will get a quarter of each paper as detailed below for a fraction of the price. You will also get a quarter of each pack of our Paper Stacks – 1 of each design
You will receive 96 pieces of Designer Series Paper by taking part in this share ~ check out pages 172 thru 174 of the 2016 – 2017 Catalog: (click on the catalog icon to the right and it will take you right there!
- Pop of Pink ~ 6 pieces
- Irresistibly Floral ~ 6 pieces
- Affectionately Yours ~ 6 pieces
- This Christmas ~ 6pieces
- Floral Boutique ~ 6 pieces
- Morroccan~ 6 pieces
- Fruit Stand ~ 6 pieces
- Blooms and Bliss ~ 6 pieces
- Festive Birthday ~ 6 pieces
- By the Shore ~ 6 pieces
- Little Foxy Paper Stack ~ 12 pieces
- Serene Scenery Paper Stack ~ 12pieces
- Playful Palette Paper Stack ~ 12 pieces
If you were to buy a packet of each the total would be $176.23, my share will be $25 (+ $5 flat rate shipping if you don’t live close by)
Double share available ~ $50 + $5 shipping if you don’t live close by!
As per my demonstrator agreement, I place the order as the group collates. My previous shares have always been very popular and fill up very quickly ~ if you would like to take the opportunity to build up your stash of goodies, let me know as soon as possible.
So ~ what do you do next?
- email me to let me know you want to take advantage of this great offer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will send you a paypal invoice
- When you have processed that and I have enough folks for each club I will get the goodies ordered
- I will tag or label each item, so they can be found in the catalog (‘cos I know you are going to want to order more!!)
- You can either collect your goodies or I will mail them to you.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and my team I’d most definitely like to hear from you