- Only first-time, month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount (not pre-paid subscriptions).
- To participate in this promotion, you must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to your first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- You must visit my Paper Pumpkin site to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 in the promo code box to subscribe.
- Unless you cancel, your membership will continue at full price after your first kit.
Check out the video above to find out more about this great promotion!
Benefits of being a month-to-month Paper Pumpkin Subscriber:
- Everything you need to make the monthly projects is in the kit.
- Every kit comes with an exclusive, photopolymer stamp set to use over and over! The stamp sets will never be offered in a catalog!
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- There is always at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- You can create the project as intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to the Paper Pumpkin Pinterest page. Stampin’ Up! links to subscribers’ brilliant projects every month.
I have my own Facebook Pumpkin Patch page where I share the video that Stampin’ UP! has every month plus I post alternative projects you can make with the content of the kits plus a few extra supplies from your stash.
Thank you for stopping by ~ I hope you like today’s project – please let me know in a comment ~ by using that little link just under the title.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!