Giving gift cards is so popular these days, they give the recipient the chance to choose a gift and are easy to mail. Gift cards should be gift wrapped the same as any other gift so join me in making a pretty gift card holder that can be customized for any occasion
- Base: 8 1/4 x 5 1/2 Real Red Card ~ Score along the 8 1/4 side @ 2 1/2 & 5 1/2
- 2 pieces 5 x 5 Merry Music Specialty DSP
- 1 piece 5 1/4 x 2 Merry Music Specialty DSP
- 6 1/2 x 1 Old Olive Card for Belly Band
- 8 x 1 Old Olive Card for decorative trim
- 2 pieces 3 1/2 x 2 Old Olive for inserts
- 2 pieces 3 1/4 x 1 3/4 Whisper White Card for inserts
So follow the video to see how all these supplies go together!
This will fit comfortably into a 5 3/4 x 4 3/8 envelope.
Thank you for stopping by – I hope you like today’s project – please let me know in a comment ~ by using that little link just under the title.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
If you want to create this gift card holder all the supplies are available 24/7 in my on-line – just click a picture and it will take you right there, just order what you need.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!