This new year will also bring the brand new Occasions Catalog AND Stampin’ Up!’s largest sale of the year called “Sale-A-Bration” (fondly called SAB). If you’ve placed a $25 order with me during the previous 6 months you should be receiving your complimentary copies of both the Occasions Catalog and the SAB brochure any day now. If you’re not familiar with how this annual sale works here’s a quick run down.
- Sale-A-Bration period is January 3rd – March 31st
- Shop: For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! There is also a NEW REWARD level this year, too.
- If you spend $50, you get to choose one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get to choose one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
- If you spend $250, you will receive Stampin’ Rewards PLUS an additional $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards. Example: A $250 order would entitle you to $25 in Stampin’ Rewards but during Sale-A-Bration you will receive $50 PLUS all the level products listed in the previous outline above! If you click the icon to the right it will take you to the new Catalog.
- Join: January is the perfect time to purchase the custom stater kit. Choose ANY $125 in product and pay a reduced price of $99 with FREE SHIPPING – AND – add any 2 stamp sets of your choice for free (any set, any price except Bundles and Sale-A-Bration products which are excluded). The best part is that you will enjoy a 20% discount on any and all future purchases through July 31, 2018. No strings attached, No commitments to hold events or to place another order. I welcome both hobby and business minded stampers so be sure to read all about that HERE!
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and are interested in receiving a complimentary copy of both the Occasions and SAB brochures I’d be happy to send you one.
Card base: I used the Very Vanilla Note Cards and Envelopes for this card
Layer 1: 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 Basic Gray Card
Layer 2: 3 x 3 Very Vanilla Card
Ink: Bermuda Bay
The Heartfelt Blooms stamp set is one of the Sale-a-bration sets you can get for free when placing a $50 order. It is available in clear and wood mount and has not only that beautiful flower but three really useful greetings as well – in that wonderful cursive font!
That gorgeous Shimmer Ribbon is also a Sale-a-bration item – you get three spools of ribbon (5 yds each) in Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral, each one has tiny little sparkly specs in among the satiny finish.
Thank you for stopping by – I hope you like today’s project – please let me know in a comment ~ by using that little link just under the title.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
If you want to create this card all the supplies are available 24/7 in my on-line – just click a picture and it will take you right there, just order what you need. Please use the January Host Code (you can find it up there on the right just below the pink purse) on checkout so I can send you a thank you for shopping with me.