welcome back to my corner of the world.
I am so excited to share this with you – available from November 1st Stampin’ UP! launched their new Paper Trimmer. I have had mine for about 3 – 4 weeks (one of the benefits of being a demonstrator is I can get my hands on new stuff early!) and I just love every little thing about it!
If you are looking for a paper trimmer this is the one for you!!
Here are some of the key features for the Paper Trimmer:
- Cuts and scores paper 17 1/4 long to 12 1/2 wide
- Imperial and Metric measures are included
- Lightweight and Portable
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Includes 1 Cutting and 1 scoring blade
- Blades are long lasting
- Will cut more than one sheet of card or Designer Series Paper
- Use the right hand side for cutting thin strips and left hand side for wider cuts
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Clean, straight cuts without jagged edges
- Price is $25
- Replacement blades $12 for 4 (available toward end of December ’19)
Check out my video:
Hope you enjoyed today’s video, and don’t forget be a subscriber on the blog and my YouTube channel so that you get all the projects!
If you want to get your hands on this lovely new tool it is available 24/7 in my on-line store – just click a picture below and it will take you right there, just order what you need. Please use the Host code at checkout so that I can send you a thank you for shopping with me. (it is up there on the right just under the pink purse)
Thank you for choosing me to be your demonstrator – your orders mean so much to me 🙂
Thank you for stopping by – I hope you like today’s project – please let me know by hitting the LIKE button or in a comment ~ by using that little box at the end of this post. You can subscribe to my Facebook page here!
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!