Welcome to my Corner of the World
SO exciting we have a new tool for our craft room!! The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is available from today!
This addition makes precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. You can use with dies and embossing folders to easily create accents and elements for cards, scrapbook pages, party invitations, classroom projects and so much more!
Crafting has never looked this good! It’s simple to store and easily portable! It comes with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy for you to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start. So let me introduce you to………………….
- Wide 6″ (15.2 cm) platform for all your crafting needs
- Weighs approximately 8.1 pounds (3.67 kg). Platform folds to make transporting easy and to take up less space when storing
- Works with all Stampin’ Cut & Emboss dies and embossing folders.
- Simple to make a sandwich. Includes plates that are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy use
- All the plates you need to get started are included: 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4).
- Great for seasoned and beginner crafters who want a solution for all their die cutting and embossing needs
I hope you enjoyed seeing this lovely, new crafting tool, scroll on down to the link so you can order yours today.
I love what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and much more. Don’t forget to be a subscriber on the blog by clicking the blue follow button on the top right and my You Tube Channel so that you get all the projects.
If you want to own a Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine it is available 24/7 in my on-line store – just click the picture below and it will take you right there, just order what you need. Please use the host code at checkout so that I can send you a ‘thank you’ for shopping with me ( the code is up thereon the right, just under the pink purse)
Thank you for choosing me to be your demonstrator – your orders mean so much to me 🙂
Thank you for stopping by, please let me know you visited by hitting the LIKE button or in a comment, by using that box at the end of this post. You can subscribe to my FaceBook Page here.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click the SHOP NOW button on the right side of my page and go directly to my on-line store.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!