Welcome to my Corner of the World
Tucked away on page 129 of the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog is a little hidden gem – Uninked Stampin Spots – these little treasures allow you to make your own small ink pads using the Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills.
I was asked about them the other day, how do they work? Well today’s post I am sharing how I add the ink, how I label and store them, as well as a few tips on how to use them……… and there is a video as pictures can work far better than simply words!
Now you could be asking yourself ‘why would I want stampin spots’? and it is a very good question! To start with they are so very handy, you get 5 of them for $9 and the ink refills are $3.75 each ~ here are some more thoughts:
- If you are starting out on your Stampin’ journey investing in Stampin Spots means you can select the ink refill colors you want and create your own ink pads far more economically than investing in 5 of the larger ink pads.
- If there is a color you are particularly fond of and use a lot then you could go ahead and buy the full size one at a later stage.
- If you travel and want to take some card crafting along with you the large pads can be a bit on the bulky side Stampin’ Spots are just the perfect size
- They are great when you are using the Stamparatus – you can put ink exactly where you need it
- When using really small stamps Stampin’ Spots prevent over inking and getting that ‘ink halo’ when you stamp onto your card.
So now I have giving you some thoughts – go ahead and watch the video………………………….
I have some other videos on taking care of your ink pads and markers
I hope you enjoyed this ‘how to’ technique I shared with you today, I love what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and much more. Don’t forget to be a subscriber on the blog by clicking the blue follow button on the top right and my You Tube Channel so that you get all the projects.
If you want to create this card all the supplies are available 24/7 in my on-line store – just click a picture below and it will take you right there, just order what you need. Please use the host code at checkout so that I can send you a ‘thank you’ for shopping with me ( the code is up thereon the right, just under the pink purse)
Thank you for choosing me to be your demonstrator – your orders mean so much to me 🙂
My Basic Tool Kit
Here are a few of my favorite things 🙂
Thank you for stopping by, please let me know you visited by hitting the LIKE button or in a comment, by using that box at the end of this post. You can subscribe to my FaceBook Page here.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click the SHOP NOW button on the right side of my page and go directly to my on-line store.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!