Welcome to my Corner of the World
Today I am sharing the 4th and final of 4 seasonal samplers that I have created for my lovely ladies who come to my classes – Spring is the theme for this one with lots of bright spring colors and elements. As always with samplers there is quite a few materials and tools used but the result is so worth it 🙂
- Base Card: 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 Granny Apple Green Card
- Layer 1: 8 x 8 Soft Seafoam Card
- Layer 2: Left hand panel with letters – 7 x 1 1/4 Basic White Card with 6 3/4 x 1 Granny Apple Green Card layered on top
- Layer 3: Right hand panel ~ 7 1/2 x 2 1/4 Granny Apple Green with 7 1/4 x 2 Fresh Freesia Card layered on top
- Layer 4: Top Center panel 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 Fresh Freesia with 2 x 2 Granny Apple Green card then 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 Daffodil Afternoon DSP layered on top
- Layer 5: Middle panel 3 1/2 x 2 1/4 Fresh Freesia Card with 3 1/4 x 2 Basic White layered on top.
- Layer 6: Bottom Center 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 Fresh Freesia Card, 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 Granny Apple Green Card with 2 x 2 Basic White Card layered on top.
- Ink Color: Soft Seafoam and Soft Suede
The pretty blue birds are stamped using the Free as a Bird stamp set, colored with Watercolor pencils and Blender Pen. The hedgehog is stamped using the Happy Hedgehog Stamp set then cut with the Hedgehog Builder Punch. I just love that little bee – I will share how I made him is a later post so keep watching for that info.
And finally the beautiful daffodils – they just shout springtime to me. Check out a recent post where I shared how I use the Daffodil Dies to create these pretty blooms.
Final decorative elements using Iridescent Rhinestones, Loose lower Flourishes, White Crinkled Seam Binding, Metallic Mesh Ribbon– see the list below for details.
I hope you enjoyed the sampler I shared with you today, I love what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and much more. Don’t forget to be a subscriber on the blog by clicking the blue follow button on the top right and my You Tube Channel so that you get all the projects.
If you want to create this card all the supplies are available 24/7 in my on-line store – just click a picture below and it will take you right there, just order what you need. Please use the host code at checkout so that I can send you a ‘thank you’ for shopping with me ( the code is up thereon the right, just under the pink purse)
Thank you for choosing me to be your demonstrator – your orders mean so much to me 🙂
My Basic Tool Kit
Here are a few of my favorite things 🙂
Thank you for stopping by, please let me know you visited by hitting the LIKE button or in a comment, by using that box at the end of this post. You can subscribe to my FaceBook Page here.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click the SHOP NOW button on the right side of my page and go directly to my on-line store.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!