One of the great things about being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is our twice annual get together where we get to see what new things are happening withing the Stampin’ UP world – I have just got back from Salt Lake City UT where I spent 3 days with 2500 other SU demonstrators and members of the Corporate Team.
As I said this is a chance for Stampin’ Up! to share new things and BOY did they have a great one for us this time……………………..
This is a stamp positioning tool that can assist you with alignment of stamps, two step stamping, etc.
- It is compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- The Foam mat is for use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place Magnet storage areas
You can even move the plates down and place in different spots on the hinge and add images down the sides of your cards! This is a new term called “Hinge Stamping”. It is really fun!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
If you struggle holding blocks for any reason such as
- vision issues
- recovering from surgery
this tool will help you to enjoy stamping with ease! You will be able line up and stamp perfectly every time!
Why do YOU need a Stamparatus?
You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
More information coming on November 16 so stay tuned!
Thank you for stopping by – I hope I have your really excited about this new addition to our stampin tool kit.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!