Welcome back to my corner of the world
Using the Magnolia Lane DSP with Mossy Meadow and Petal Pink card, I have designed it so that you can use any greeting stamp set and ink pad that you have in your stash, you will also need some adhesive and Stampin Dimensionals to complete your cards.
Check out the video below:
WHAT You Will Get
- Pre-cut and scored materials to make 4 different designs of cards to make a total of 11 cards : cardstock, Designer Series Paper, punched pieces and envelopes are all included.
- Video link will be emailed to the same email address used to place your order so you can view the video as often and whenever you’d like. I stamp right along with you, walking you through the entire process of making each card. No prior stamping experience required.
- Exclusive PDF tutorial will be emailed to to the same email address used to place your order. The tutorial includes step-by-step instructions for each card with pictures. Some people prefer written instructions so I’ve got you covered!
To make it simple there is one option ~ pre-cut supplies to make all 11 cards (including envelopes) , access to PDF and exclusive videos $15 (+ $3 shipping. if unable to do porch pick up)
You will need the following to complete your project:
- Snail or Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Stamp Set with greetings ~ I used Good Morning Magnolia, Here’s a Card would also be a great choice for this project.
- Stamp Pad of your chosen color ~ I used Early Expresso – it is a great neutral that goes with just about anything.
This is not a monthly subscription, if you would like to join me in this class then please indicate below which option you would like. I will then send you a PayPal invoice (you do not need a PayPal account – this is just the method I use to process your payment) Once I have received your payment I will prepare and send you your kit. The access and PDF instructions will be sent to the email address that you send me for payment.
If you would like the additional products I used then you can simply order by clicking a picture here, it will take you directly to my on-line store. Thank you for choosing me to be your demonstrator – your orders mean so much to me 🙂 Product List
Thank you for stopping by – please let me know you visited by hitting the LIKE button or in a comment ~ by using that little box at the end of this post. You can subscribe to my Facebook page here!
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!