Welcome to my Corner of the World
Last week I shared some hints and tips on using the wonderful Pansy Patch Stamp Set and coordinating Pansy Dies. During that video I did a little stamping and some assembly of the die cuts and promised to share a card using those two elements. Well today is the day – I have a cute fun fold card to stage those pieces.
- Base Card: 11 x 4 1/4 Soft Succulent Card ~ scored @ 1, 2 3/4, 3 3/4, 5 1/2, 7 1/4, 8 1/4 & 10
- Pop Up Layer 1: 5 1/4 x 3 1/4 Evening Evergreen Card
- Pop Up Layer 2: 5 x 3 Very Vanilla Card ~ 2 pieces – one for the front and one for the back
- DSP Layer 3: 2 pieces 4 x 1 1/2 Pansy Petals DSP
- Front Panel Layer 1: 4 x 1 1/2 Evening Evergreen Card
- Front Panel Layer 2: 3 3/4 x 1 1/4 Very Vanilla Card
- Front Panel Layer 3 : 3 1/2 x 1 Fresh Freesia Shimmer Vellum
- Ink Color: Gorgeous Grape
Check out the video for how all the pieces go together 🙂
Check out the previous post introducing the Pansy Petals Bundle
Check out another card using the Bundle
I hope you enjoyed the fun fold card I shared with you today, I love what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and much more. Don’t forget to be a subscriber on the blog by clicking the blue follow button on the top right and my You Tube Channel so that you get all the projects.
If you want to create this card all the supplies are available 24/7 in my on-line store – just click a picture below and it will take you right there, just order what you need. Please use the host code at checkout so that I can send you a ‘thank you’ for shopping with me ( the code is up thereon the right, just under the pink purse)
Thank you for choosing me to be your demonstrator – your orders mean so much to me 🙂
My Basic Tool Kit
Here are a few of my favorite things 🙂
Thank you for stopping by, please let me know you visited by hitting the LIKE button or in a comment, by using that box at the end of this post. You can subscribe to my FaceBook Page here.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click the SHOP NOW button on the right side of my page and go directly to my on-line store.
Give me a shout if you need any more information or want to book a class or a party!